Edinburgh University Roleplaying Society
- Room bookings this year have been problematic. This has been due to EUSA’s variability in handling/Mia handling bookings.
- Letter to go to EUSA to complain
- Examples include Propulsion, Strictly come Larping & and Wednesdays @ pleasance.
Election of Officers
- We have some
- Small come, smaller expenses.
- Conpulsion accounts to come after Conpulsion
- President: Angus McEwing continues his reign as eternal President.
- Treasurer: Erich Essmann departing, replaced by Sam Myers.
- Secretary: Ruth Gray departing, replaced by Tudor Ferariu
- Webmaster: Alan Jackson continues his tenure of apathetic mismanagement.
- Social secretary: Marlene standing down, will operate until end of term.
- Events Coordinator: Sam Myers remains in post until an EGM in April/May.
- Librarian: Sam Macdowell confirmed in post.
- Conpulsion Liason: Euan Reid confirmed in post. Will present a candidate Conpulsion Committee by the end of May.
- Suggestions of a formal change to voting/election procedures to include a no confidence option of some sort. To be formally tabled at the EGM in April/may.